Monday 1 August 2011

Warning: This post will not make any sense to non Harry Potter fans. Sorry.

First of all, sorry for the lack of posts lately, though I hardly think my four follows have noticed my absence much haha.

Second, this is going to be a short post. I don't have much time at the moment but I figured it's better to write a short post than nothing at all.

Third, I just signed up for Pottermore. When I came back home from work, my sister was freaking out about signing in for Pottermore so I signed up as well. I wasn't that psyched up for it honestly, partly because I still have no idea what the site is all about yet. My enthusiasm also dwindled a bit when I realized I was one of the lucky million that made it into the site early. If one million are only a fraction, they must be expecting a hell of a lot more people for this.  

Also, you do not get to choose your username. You get a 5 options to choose from, and as a result I have forgotten my username already. I know it starts with Hazel, followed  by another word and then 3 numbers, but I'm at a loss as to what they are...

I just went to check with my sister and I think my username is something along the lines of HazelCharm183. Probably. So whatever the hell Pottermore turns out to be, feel free to add me as a friend/comrade/classmate, or whichever friend system this turns out to be. 

That's all I have time for. Hopefully I'll be back soon. Till then, this has been R.

No comments:

Post a Comment