Thursday 23 June 2011

This blog comes to you...

...from my new laptop. Unfortunately my previous (and first ever) 3-year-old laptop started giving me trouble a while back. Basically every time things started getting even a bit crowded, as in, running three programs at the same time (for example, internet, music playing and an application) it would just turn off suddenly. And when I started back up it would pretend nothing ever happened. No "Unexpected shut down occurred" or "Sorry for making you lose the work you had been working on". Nothing.

I took it to a lab to get fixed but after two days they told me it never gave them any trouble and did not shut down on their watch. So I took it back home and after fifteen minutes, history repeated itself.

So anyways, I had to loose my purse strings a bit and fish something out for a new laptop. But it's an awesome laptop so I don't really mind. 

Despite me loving technology, it seems to get a kick out of causing me trouble whenever it gets the chance. Which reminds me, my mobile has been going even more bonkers than usual this past week. Though luck, that's going to have to stay put for a lot longer...

Putting that aside. Not much has happened since the last blog post. Although I may have managed to get two jobs out of the applications I sent in. One of them is going to be only a couple of weeks long, and I still have no real information on the other job except it's location. It's probably going to be office work, although I am not really sure...Oh well, we'll see how that goes. 

I still have not written a line since exams ended apart from these blogs, although I finally started reading 'Life of Pi'. Been dying to read the book and I finally have the time, phew. 

Well, that's it for today, hope the post managed to keep you entertained for a minute or two.

Take care!

R

No comments:

Post a Comment