Tuesday 12 July 2011

Now...

...it has definitely been more than a week. *Sigh* I didn't know having a job took this much time and energy out of you. Oh well, I'll be done from my first even job once I finish inputting the surveys I took online. I still have about twenty-one to do and it takes a couple of minutes more or less to input each one in, so if I focus I could finish in about an hour.

If I focus...which is pretty much what I am NOT doing now. Meh....

I finished another book, earlier this week. It's not the Sword in the Stone though. I kinda abandoned it for a while to read something else, the first book by John Green; Looking for Alaska. It was different than what I had imagined it to be, and because of that it was probably a greater read than I would have imagined it. Once again, this is a book I would lend to my friends...the only thing is that it's not mine to begin with so I can't. Thanks again to my sister for lending it to me. I'll be stopping by for more books to borrow very soon, you can count on that.

Unfortunately, no results came out this week. How hard is it to correct a bunch of multiple choice questions, geez. At least those results should have come out be now. *Pouts*

I still have not found the time to play or write so far this summer. It's a bit sad but since I know I actually am doing something with my time, I'm sorta OK with this. After all, the summer is till long (in case anyone cares or wants a dose of envy, summers over here are three months long. That's right, three whole months of absolutely no school.)

Well....what else is there to say? I will start my second job next Monday, on the 18th, up until the 22nd of August if I remember correctly. I don't think I'll get a job for the remaining month of holidays, I'll probably focus on enjoying myself and getting my driving license that month. I'm not sure how it works in other places but over here we have a written exam and a practical one (i.e. driving on the street) we have to pass to get our license. Yesterday I had the written exam and passed. Now I just need to call the driving school and start my practical lessons. *Takes out a fancy glass filled with an opaque yellowish liquid* Here's to me hoping that I don't end up crashed into a wall on my first lesson. *Drains the glass*. Mmmm, I love pineapple juice.

Till next time, take care.

This has been R.

No comments:

Post a Comment